Saturday, August 23, 2008

Jesus Son Of Mary




Quran:The Table:110
When God said, ‘ Jesus
Son of Mary, remember
My blessing upon thee
And upon thy mother,
When I confirmed thee
With the Holy Spirit,
To speak to men in
The cradle, and of age;
And when I taught thee
The Book, the Wisdom,
The Torah, the Gospel;
And when thou createst
Out of clay, by My
Leave, as the likeness
Of a bird, and thou
Breathest into it,
And it is a bird, by My leave; and thou healest
The blind and the leper by My leave, and thou
Bringest the dead forth
By My leave;
and when I
restrained from thee
the Children of Israel
when thou camest unto
them with the clear
signs, and the unbelievers
among them said, “ this is
nothing but sorcery manifest. “

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happened to the other one?

Moon said...

who u mean by the other one?

Anonymous said...

Nice content. Thank you for your information.